* 92 points at Guia Descorchados 2015 for vingate 2012
* 92 points at the La CAV Magazine for Vintage 2010
* Silver Metal in Mundus Vini Germany for Vintage 2009
* Japan Wine Challenge for Vintage 2008
* Catad´or Hyatt Wine Awards for Vintage 2008
* Concorso Inter..
* 93 points at Guia Descorchados 2015 for vingate 2012
* Gold Medal in Challenge Du Vin France 2013 for Vintage 2010
* Double Gold Medal in China Wine Awards 2012 for Vintage 2010
* Concours Mondial Bruselas Bélgica for Vintage 2008
* Japan Wine Challenge for Vintage 20..
* Gold Medal at Japan Women's Wine Awards 2020 vintage 2016
* Winner for Category Red Blend, The perfect Blend at 11th Annual Wine of Chile Awards
* 91 points at Guia Descorchados 2015 for vingate 2011
* Best in Category at 11th Annual Wine of Chile Awards for vintage 2010
Legend tells the story of an elf named Herú who secretly lived among the vines of Casablanca while keeping watch over the harvest, his most precious treasure. His name evokes perfection and embodies the spirit of this remarkable wine.
Variety : 100% Pinot Noir
Region : Casablanca Valley